Tuesday, May 28, 2013

2. Speechless

Today was not my day I guess. The start of the day was pretty mundane (with an addition of new found Vinyasa poses! Love love love), had my usual shake.. you know the usuals. Office was quite OK before lunch, which was pretty bizarre given the fact that things would get out of hand the minute I stepped in.

Evening though, was very challenging. I mean I'm pretty good at handling issues, well sorta. But this time around I was brought right under the microscopic lens and also brought forward to the spotlight right there and then without solid evidence.  All I could emote was WHAT?!?!WHEN?!?HOW?!?REALLY?!?!?!ISITME?!?!?.

Yup.
Went back to the office with this weird sunken feeling although I know it wasn't my fault. Everyone was chanting, and playing this sympathetic card on me, Are you OK?
--

I decided to forget about it and have the longest laugh I had in awhile. Felt good.
Here's to hoping for a good tomorrow. ;)

Good night, ladies and gents.

No comments:

Post a Comment