Saturday, February 7, 2015

19. All sorts of feelings

So I went for a solo dinner right after the goal setting for my usual runs of new fitness program. The food was aaaalright, but my my the green tea latte was A+. Don't get me started on the almond salted caramel mille crepe you guiseee.

I was digging the playlist too, and it kinda add a whole new dimension to it, you know? The people was crazy kind and I was reminded why I love the things that I love. Things that made me, me. They played What A Catch Donnie and at some point I felt like belting out "Growing up, growing up" for no effin' reason, but I can't.

I was the only customer at the cafe too and it was such an experience I'd like to relive again.
--

Funny how I almost always remember to write only when I am not at my best.
Also, thought I should let you know that I met someone whom I initially thought was super mediocre at his best but I got flipped 180.

He is humble, but out of this world kind of guy that I would love to get to know more of.
And me being a girl (and also a Dalila), starts to sorta plan out things before we even begin? Ha! Classic me.

So found out something not so pleasant and I best stay away for now, or ever for that matter. I do not want to get involve in winning someone over someone else ever again. It is exhausting and emotionally draining.

--

This week has been super challenging. Work wise, life after work and most importantly to my tiny little heart.

New Found Glory was in town, and yo gurl right hurr just missed them BIG TIME. BOO, I SUCK!

xx,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment