Sunday, July 21, 2013

6. Maybe

I got the job.

I actually got it. Oh my god!!

Ok back story: Was rejected last year due to maybe... my empty CV, and how I handle things back then. Dan juga bukan rezeki saya at that time. Allah knows best.

Had dinner with the boys (le candidates -- 6 of us, and I was the only girl ;-), a day before the assessment day), and our host told us that everything was rebooted. The whole process! Whaddya know?

I actually plan (and waited almost) for a year cooling off period, searching high and low to polish up my skills, to finally fit in the pieces and I re-applied a short of 1 month than the actual cooling off period -- he was all like "That's why you got in, maybe."

Rezekiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. I love Ramadan. Always filled with joyous news! xx (Alhamdulillah, I can't thank my Creator enough!)

One more challenge to face and I'm off.

--

I feel like everything is starting to map out (haha, work term that I love to use ;p) to something good. And that is a very good feeling, everybody.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment