Tuesday, July 30, 2013

7. Reminder

Although it's the final 10 days already, I think I'm only able to fast in the second week of it which kinda suck to say the least and let me tell you it has been tough. Super tough, may I add.
--
Things that I need to reevaluate and ponder upon:
How can my brothers and sisters out there throw away (or rather being forced to) their rights on speaking up their mind, to be who they are and to be misunderstood most of the time by the non muslims and they actually can keep their jihad strong at heart. MashaAllah, how can I be like one?

How can they keep on trying and trying to be a better Muslim albeit their conditions and surroundings do not permit them to do so, while here I am, in an Islamic country, just being a mediocre Muslim?

How can they have such patience in things that they have to go through everyday, every second maybe, which can never be compared to the petty things I've to dealt with everyday?
--
I feel like such a bad Muslim now. :c

No comments:

Post a Comment