Saturday, July 26, 2014

15. Ramadan 28th.

I had coffee at 11 PM. Wrong move, now I can't sleep and I have 6 km run tomorrow, lord have mercy on me! Swamped with work, and overwhelmingly trying to be OK at things such as having a controlled breakdowns i.e less crying for no apparent reason because I am trying to move on from something that clearly doesn't need my attention, but I do it anyways because I'm melodramatic liddat. What is D without drama, yes?

Honestly, this year's Ramadan brought so much. So much so, I don't even know where to begin. I always loved Ramadan, it's my frikkin fav month! Always bearing good news. However, it took a turn this year with the Gaza news and MH17 :( (and my silly broken hearted drama) but i know it is for the best, inshaAllah.

First Eid with a proper preparation I guess. I'm surrounded by so many inspiring beautiful people I can't sit still! I want to finish my 50km challenge (I ran half already!), I want to paint my house (hmmm... changed my table cloth, that's a start right?) -- see, busy D is busy! Busy is good yes?

I am content with my job now, Alhamdulillah. All praise to Allah. Allah is the best planner. At times I do feel like I'm losing hope, but indeed Allah is the best planner. 

All in all, everything is a-OK, Alhamdulillah. Heart is healing, hope Allah is always with me because I suck as a servant, always forgetting my Creator when things are looking up. InshaAllah, Allah is the best planner. Ameen.

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir & Batin.

Love,

point5kittykat.

No comments:

Post a Comment