Saturday, August 16, 2014

16. ____

Bumped into the ex-way-back-when last week, thought of saying Hi because he was alone, but when I finally had the courage to do so, the whole family barged in and it got super awkward - I chickened out, paid my pants and hurried out of the store (It took me like what - 10 mins to decide on a new bottom after I spent countless WEEKS researching online just so I can get out of the store as fast as I can without looking super awkward.) Nasib baik seluar tu fits me properly. *Go Dal!*
--
I haven't seen him in eons. We bumped into each other once but he made me feel invisible and at the time I was really ...sad? But this time around, meh. Just awkward because yeah, but overall... meh.
--

You know sometimes I wonder how the heck I can run a blog with at least 500 posts and consistently updates it every other day previously for years. Not even weeks and now I can barely do the same thing! I thought I have something to say hahaha I mean it was like... there, but now it feels like nothing much?

Maybe I should talk about Raya since my last post was about Ramadan. It has been awfully quiet this year, but a good kind yanno? Had our first Raya at home and we planned out the day with our own activities, which was kinda cool looking back. No one's forcing us to eat rendang for the ummpteenth times and yeah, that was kinda nice. Not to say that I hate celebrating Eid in the conventional ways, but we changed our routine a little and it feels just alright. A snug alright.

I even made a point to have my Raya runs - the second and third day. With my grandma. Top that!

By the by, I haven't seen Abah yet. Should make a point to do that. Soon.
--
I have completed my first 15km last Sat, and looking back I think it is possible for me to do my first half marathon, and complete a full marathon some time next year. Something about running soothes me. Eceh.

Soooo. My first Color Run this Sunday!! Supafrikkinexcited.

Love,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment